Textile labels/printed textile labels
Whether you’re looking to ensure compliance with the German Textile Labelling Act (TKG) or to provide your material with a customised imprint, everything is possible. Printed in combination with your logo, your brand or your corporate typeface, your printed textile labels are unmistakable.
Printed textile labels offer countless possibilities – just ask.
It goes without saying that all of our printed textile labels are certified according to the high standard of Oeko-Tex class 1.
This means that our textile labels are regularly tested for harmful substances and are approved for textiles and textile toys for babies and toddlers up to 3 years, e.g. underwear, baby grows, bed linen, bedding, stuffed toys, etc.
Here are a few sample applications for printed textile labels.
There are no limits placed on your creativity. We will be happy to assist you in the development of your individual printed textile labels.
- Woven labels made from cotton (natural)
- Woven labels on a roll
- Iron-on coating/iron-on labels
- Woven labels with hot embossing
- Standard gold/Lurex gold weaving
- Size labels
- Self-adhesive, adhesive coating, shape cut/laser cut
- Printed textile labels
- Printed textile laundry labels
- Textile labels with consecutive numbering
- Textile label with pictorial imprint
- Textile labels/printed labels with QR code
- Embossed textile label
- Textile labels – ribbon, care instructions
- Printed textile label with rhinestones
- 3D labels – domed labels
- Relief labels made from silicone
- PVC/silicone relief labels
- Imitation leather relief labels
- Relief embossed textile
- 3D tags
- Embossed relief polyester satin
- Examples of woven labels
- Woven badge
- Laundry labels
- Shape cut/laser cut
- Woven adhesive labels, shape cut/laser cut
- Filled woven labels
- Barcode/QR code/EAN woven labels
- consecutive numbering
- Laser cut/shape cut
- German Textile Labelling Act (TKG) labels (material identification)
- Woven labels as a ribbon
- Woven badge
- Number ribbon – woven
- Cotton ribbons are highly suited to the natural look, as is the blended fabric
- Polyester satin is recommended for its elegant gloss.
- Nylon fabric is the most affordable version, particularly in the case of double-sided printing.
- Adhesive satin is the right choice when adhesion is important.
- Natural cotton
- Polyester satin
We also develop ready-made printed labels with mixed materials on request.
The labels can be supplied according to your wishes:
on a roll, folded in the centre, with diagonal folds or folded at the ends, trapezoidal or hot cut.
- Printed textile labels – trapezoidal shape
- Printed textile labels – end fold
- Printed textile labels – diagonal fold
- Printed textile labels – on a roll
- Printed textile labels – centre fold
- Woven labels – end folds
- Woven labels – smooth cut
- Woven labels – with centre fold
- Woven labels – diagonal folds
- Woven labels – on a roll
- Woven labels – loop
- Woven labels – trapezoidal shape
our minimum production order for printed labels is 500 pieces.