Name and address of the responsible person
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection provisions is the:
Glücksband Roth GmbH & Co, KG
Phone: +49 7161 99929-0
Name and address of the data protection official
The data protection officer of the responsible person is:
Südwesttextil Service GmbH
Phone: +49 711 21050-0
Data privacy statement
Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Glücksband Roth GmbH & Co. KG, Daimlerstr. 14, 73037 Göppingen, email@example.com (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection official at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the postal address Südwesttextil Service GmbH, Kernerstraße 59, 70182 Stuttgart.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
(1) You have the right of access, rectification or cancellation, the right of limitation of processing, the right to object to processing and the right of data transferability with respect to personal data concerning you.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by us at a data protection supervisory authority (The State Commissioner for Data Protection Baden-Württemberg, Königstraße 10a, 70173 Stuttgart, Germany).
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the data which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO) , These data include the IP address, the date and time of the request, the Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) time zone difference, the content of the request (concrete page), the access status / HTTP status code, the amount of data transferred, the website, from the requirement comes, the browser, the operating system and its interface, and the language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
More features and offers of our website
In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.